"Fogcutter" Tour with Alcatraz
We craft one adventure per day just for the small group on board and the unique goings on in the City that day. You will leave the double-decker buses behind to explore the classic landmarks of SF plus its secluded stairways, secret views, outdoor art galleries and more in a 12-passenger "woody". Your city tour will end at Pier 33 where you will board the Alcatraz ferry to go on the island and in the prison for the cellhouse audio tour, "Doing Time"
-Small-group tour of San Francisco
-Ferry ticket to go ON Alcatraz island
-Entry IN the prison with audio tour
$177pp adults, $120.75pp kids, $67pp tots
Enjoy a fabulous four-hour tour of San Francisco, and continue the adventure with a visit to City's most infamous attraction: - Alcatraz! Includes:
- Delivery to the Alcatraz ferry landing after your tour for a ferry on to Alcatraz island.
- Treks into unique neighborhoods to view murals, movie locations, and historical and architectural sites
- An incredible guide aboard your custom built, open-air adventure vehicle
- Breathtaking views and photo ops galore!
- Sights like Golden Gate Bridge, Palace of Fine Arts,and Golden Gate Park
- Something different every time! It all depends on you, the adventurer, and what's going on in The City that day
*Please note, Alcatraz ferry tickets cannot be purchased separately. We require the name of all passengers planning to visit the island and all guests 18 and over must show government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc) in order to pickup tickets. Package price includes Alcatraz ticket price ($37.25 for adults 12 and up, $22.75 for kids 5-11, no ticket needed for kids under 5).